1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Frome

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bluedoggy, Jul 14, 2016.

1. IMG_3113.jpg IMG_3111.jpg IMG_3110.jpg IMG_3109.jpg IMG_3108.jpg IMG_3107.jpg IMG_3106.jpg IMG_3112.jpg IMG_3113.jpg Hi all
    Decided to jump into sim racing. I live in Frome in the uk. My passion is Art and design and gadgets, gadgets and more gadgets!
    This is not the first time in sim racing. A few years ago i did have a G27 on my lap infront of the tv! Bad idea!
    Now i have gone up to the next stage from the lap.
    Now have a Rseat RS1 and adorned with the full Clubsport v2 gear.
    Got a thumper under the seat and a buttkicker under the pedals.
    Gone full on VR with the Vive and all connected to a GTX1080 in the corner of the media room.
    All of this is infront of a high end 5.1 Bowers and Wilkins home theatre with a Monolith plus sub, which sounds flipping amazing and powerful.
    The rig is on castors and has a quick release cable so easy to roll in and out.
    I've not actually driven anything yet as I'm still in the process of setting it up. Last thing I'm sorting is sim commander and the fanatic FFB - any help here would be much appreciated especially for Dirt Rally.
    Look forward to chat in the future!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Hi and welcome to Race Department :).
    Nice kit, should certainly be pretty immersive. The Dirt Rally forum will probably be the best place to get help.

3. Thanks!
    Yeah, already left a message on there. Hopefully some of you guys will be able to guide me:)