1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Finland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by revoasd, Feb 25, 2016.

1. revoasd

Premium Member

Im 24 years old game/car enthusiast from Finland. Originally played alot of FPS. cod2/cod4, old Battlefields etc. but about 2 years ago the racing bug bit me.
    Ive played alot of Dirt Rally and some PCars aswell. Some success in leagues in both games. I recently got into R3E and it literally stole my soul.
    Driving with G27/Playseat GT combination. Cant wait to get to know people better! If you want you can add my steam aswell : revoasd
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi revoasd, and welcome to Race Department, hope you enjoy your time here and find plenty to interest you.
    There are race clubs for the three games you mentioned and you can get details of upcoming events here.
    Once again welcome to RD and please feel free to ask questions as there are plenty of knowledgeable members here to help answer them.:)
  3. revoasd

Premium Member

Thank you sir! Yeah im already signed for the rookie event since i got like 3 days of R3E behind me. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ryan

"Racing amuses me" - Enzo Ferrari

Rookie event?! You already command at least a 1.8 second advantage per lap on any track and any car simply by being Finnish :roflmao:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. revoasd

Premium Member

You gotta start somewhere ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Welcome matey to RD, glad to have you join in the fun!

Awesome to see you have already signed up to some online racing... watch out it gets addictive :D

Have fun and enjoy mate!