1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tschouggi, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Hi guys,
    My name is Luca, (and I actually do live on the second floor :thumbsup:)
    Im from Switzerland and I am really passionate about cars and racing in general. I used to be a mechanic in a Top Fuel Dragracing team until my "real work" (i work in IT) made it impossible for me to continue as a part of the team, because it all got more and more professional and time consuming.

Im just getting into Simracing and I am not yet that good of a driver. But I am working hard on improving my skills and learning all the Tracks. I have a g27 wheel and a decent PC. I recently bought Assetto Corsa and am so far enjoing it a lot.

I'd like to do some casual races in the near future and I'm looking forward to interesting discussions here on the forums. I am always open to learn from more experienced drivers and share whatever I know (which is not an awfull lot, I'm afraid) with the world.

Thank you to all the people that run this website, I allready found a ton of helpful and interesting content.

And thanks to anyone who made it this far through my terrible writing...