1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone, Lumaca's here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lumaca_IT, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Hello to all!

I'm Andrea from italy, and as a new Driver and Player i'm looking for a good and serious community to play with!
    I've just got my wheel, and from then i didn't stop playing every race game i own (Assetto corsa, Dirt Rally and pCars in the specific), so im 'm pretty new to the racing sims world (but not to the computer gaming, as a experienced competitive Cs player).
    My hope is to find a friendly and positive community to play with, sadly work don't leave me too much time to play, but i noticed that playing public server most of the times is a test to my patience and perseverance!:D

I leave you my Steam account, feel free to add me to play together, and see you soon on the track!

Andrea "Lumaca" Granata
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi Andrea and welcome to Race Department, hope you will enjoy your time here. The games you mentioned all have race clubs here at RD where you'll find a friendly welcome.
    Check out here for upcoming races, it's updated daily so make sure you check back to itregularly. How to join the clubs for online racing is outlined here.
    If you have any questions then just ask as the forums are filled with friendly knowledgeable members happy to help you.
    Once again welcome.:)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hello Andrea and welcome sir :)

You've picked well buddy, RaceDepartment is a great community full of knowledgeable people and great racers of all different skills and experiences.

As Kenny said above, have a good luck round the forums and see what takes your fancy. For each sim you will be sure to find someone to race with and have fun battling.

Its a great place to race here on RD, come on in and join the fun!