Hello all

Hello everyone, I had just gotten my licese to unlock NetKar Pro which I will have to say I love the feel of the cars! I just had a simple question really if you don't mind. I was looking for an online session and I am having a really hard time finding one that has less than a 800 ping to me. I'm guessing that all of the servers are overseas with my being in the United States? If so that is a real bummer as I did want to check this out online.

I think the ping #s are a glitch in 1.3. For some reason, it shows them as very high. But I've not had a problem with ping once I've joined any server. I haven't checked the ping once I've joined, but I run smoothly every server I've joined. I'm in the US as well.

Yup, the old lobby ping reporting is definitely bugged Joe. This happened in a previous version as well. As has already been said, just join a server. If your ping is too high then you'll be greeted with an unmissable ping warning.

Don't expect netcode anywhere as near as good as iRacing's though. Give more room to other cars than you would in iRacing.

Expect public servers to be full of bloody idiots as well:tongue: We've been spoiled by iRacings clean racing. The best way to enjoy netKar is as it has always been, a league that has good servers.

Hopefully Kunos will finally dedicate some serious time to the netcode and hitboxes before 1.3 final is released. I wouldn't hold your breath though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%