1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Alexander Sieuw, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Alexander Sieuw

Alexander Sieuw
    Premium Member

Hello everyone,

I'm a 35 year young/old Belgian, me and my girlfriend have 4 kids, i'm an electronic technician and i'm f1 and racingfan for prob whole my life.

I have an account for a pretty long time but decided to join premium since I repaired my pedal cable (don't have cats) and i'm in for some sim racing.

I mainly joined because I prefer to race with people with the right mentality and keep it fair at all times, which is somehow with random people hardly possible.

I play with a t500rs with f1 or regular wheel. I'm pretty new to simracing (p cars and assetto corsa together about 200 hours) and I'm a total nublet when it comes to setting up a car.

I'm interested in multiple classes so i'll see what comes around and what games I might play or buy.

Gonna have a good look around at the forums to see how you guys work, looking forward to have a good time here in the future!

greetings,

Alexander

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

A belated welcome to RD and thanks for going premium to help support the site.:)
    Since you've been around here a while you'll know we support a variety of games and any of the race clubs will be delighted to welcome you. Every club has a sign up thread and you will find the rules linked in the opening post.
    Hope to see you on the track soon:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1