1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TImothy Magee, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Hello all... New to the forum...

I've been a sim racer for over 20 years. Every since Bill Elliott's NASCAR and the original Indy 500 in DOS, when you didn't need graphics cards....LOL. I ran in a NASCAR league for about 5 years and took 2nd overall out of 40 guys my 2nd year in it. I am currently trying to find a road course league (any type of vehicles) and an oval league like NASCAR. My time is limited and only Sunday nights work as I travel every other week for work. So if anyone knows of some great leagues that would be awesome! I have rfactor2, N2K3, Assetto, (a British touring car style game on Steam), F1-2013, F1-2014, and iRacing. So if anyone has any better games or leagues that take different games, let me know! I have a GT Omega R9 Cockpit and a Logitech G27 wheel that I am starting to mod.

Hoping someone can tell me how to change my screen name or I won't post much here. Don't like my real name out there!

2. quicksilver384

quicksilver384
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff Premium Member

Welcome to RD. We run club races on Acetto Corsa, Automobilista, rF2, R3E and other sims too.

Please check out THIS LINK for more info on the games we run. And to race with us you need be a premium member €9.99 per year, however we are offering a Freemium membership trial for 2 weeks. As far as the name change goes im not sure how you change it but perhaps @Bram might know.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Hi and welcome to Race Department, hope you enjoy your time here and find something to suit your needs, as @quicksilver384 says we run races in various games and you can find upcoming events here.

4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Welcome to RD fella :)

Have a great time and enjoy the site. Hope you like what you see :D

Cheers buddy, hopefully see you out on track with us soon !