1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by slowpoke, Feb 5, 2016.

1. slowpoke

Premium Member

After many years of coming to the site I finally got a premium membership. I would love to get into some league events but my work schedule is so erratic. I enjoy and have almost every sim out there,
    I like the open wheelers but, mostly I drive the tin toppers ( love anything v8 supercar.) Just wanted to say Hello from the USA and tell you a little about myself. I hope to see ya on track. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Nice to hear you want to enjoy the benefits of premium membership so welcome to the club:thumbsup: and of course it helps cover the costs so thank you.
    Remember there are club races they won't commit you like a league would so why not check them out.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    The self-proclaimed "BADASS" driver of RD. Staff

Hello partner!

Nice name by the way (because that's my 10th most favourite pokémon name :p).

Like Ken said, if you into racing check our calendar for all upcoming races across all PC platform racing games, from AC to SCE. If you are looking into a more friendly US zone time check the US time races for both AC and RaceRoom Racing Experience, I currently current run both clubs (AC with assistance of Matheus Machado and JRP77).

Anything club racing related don't feel shy to ask us about it.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. slowpoke

Premium Member

Thanks Kenny and Lorenzo for the warm welcome. I definitely will be checking out some of the club races in the near future. I hope you guys don't mind if I lean on ya a bit till I get use to things around here. I don't know why It took me this long to support Race Department with all that you guys do for the community. Excited to be here!!! :)
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hey Chris welcome to Premium membership buddy :D

Be warned.. club racing is exceptionally addictive and can harm your relationships and free time !!!!!!!!!! :)

Really great to see you have taken the decision to go premium, of course fire away any questions you have and either someone in our great little community will be able to help or we in the staff are always pleased to pass on a bit of usefull/useless info if you need some help.

Hope to see you around buddy and once again, great decision!

• Like Like x 1