1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

heavy stuttering (slideshow): help please

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Paul Bongers, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I wanted to install and buy NKPRO V1.1 but each time I launch the demo I get terrible 10fps stuttering.

I have a very powerfull system (core-7 920, nvidea 295GT) so that's not the reason. I am on vista 32 bits

Could you please help me?
  2. Hi

Open task manager and go to processes, check if you have a process taking a large amount of memory

3. it seems your graphic card is not working
    install the latest driver and directx and verify if the nKpro.exe is running on Vista with all admin rights

4. Still not working

Thanks for the sugestions. I did what you wrote. Used Direct X webinstaller for Vista and it said that the allready installed version is up to date. Ran the NKPRO NT (something like that) program with all administrator rights: still the same. It's rather frustrating as I feel that NKPRO could be very good.

Other ideas please?
  5. CAR

Post on the official forum and Kunos (or someone else) might be able to help you.
  6. Still not working.

Nobody else has had this problem?

I did nothing special to my system and all other games (iracing GTR rFactor, NFS shift, LFS all work fine!