• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Heavy stuff

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by gamer19, Jul 21, 2017.

1. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +351
    Whatever I do, whichever force feedback mod do I install my wheel (Logitech G27) feels way too heavy in game. In game settings are on minimum - force 10%, environment 10, wheel weight 0 !
    Google searching didn't help either, so I figure to try it here. Maybe someone has similar problem.

It build my frustration up to the point that I don't play the game anymore and I love the actual game, build my very successful and highly acclaimed:x3: cameras mod for it and now since my GPU is broken I have to use my old GPU, can't play latest games, so I thought to fire up this oldie but like I said... wheel feel is total turn off. :notworthy:

So do any of you have any advice I can apply, I was trying some fiddling by myself with "effectsetup.xml" file but in avail. In fact, only thing it did - it crashed my game to desktop.

If nothing, I believe I could try set minimal ff in general G27 settings via device manager but that's far from perfect solution since I would have to set it low for this game only and remember to turn up high after I exit the game. Anyone ?

2. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +351
    No one ?

3. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +351
    Can we have [lock] here please.
    I get my answer.
    Not the one I was looking for but nevertheless... I've learn something new.