F1 2014 Heavy stuff

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
Whatever I do, whichever force feedback mod do I install my wheel (Logitech G27) feels way too heavy in game. In game settings are on minimum - force 10%, environment 10, wheel weight 0 !
Google searching didn't help either, so I figure to try it here. Maybe someone has similar problem.

It build my frustration up to the point that I don't play the game anymore and I love the actual game, build my very successful and highly acclaimed:x3: cameras mod for it and now since my GPU is broken I have to use my old GPU, can't play latest games, so I thought to fire up this oldie but like I said... wheel feel is total turn off. :notworthy:

So do any of you have any advice I can apply, I was trying some fiddling by myself with "effectsetup.xml" file but in avail. In fact, only thing it did - it crashed my game to desktop.

If nothing, I believe I could try set minimal ff in general G27 settings via device manager but that's far from perfect solution since I would have to set it low for this game only and remember to turn up high after I exit the game. Anyone ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back