Headset Modding...i call it the G760

Well after buying a couple of headsets i found while they both good and had things i was looking for in my gaming head set they both lacked something that the other headset offered.

the 2 headsets in question are the logitech G330 and the H760.
while i found the G330 comfortable and great for long gaming sessions they had me tied down with a cord, and having a cord can from time to time be a pain in the.... u know where.
also having inline audio controls dangaling on the cord can be a bit anoying also.
So i longed for a cordless version of the head set.
I came across the H760 wireless headset thought id give them a try as they were very simular and also a behind the head headset like the G330 but wireless.
After owning them for a week i found they just wernt as comfy as well built and just were no good for long sessions...dissapointing.
3 months later the H760 set broe on the headband, while it was easily fixed by tape i still longed for a more comfy option and as logitech had told me nothing was in the pipeline i took it into my own hands to make the headset i wanted.
after chopping up my belovid G330's and pulling apart the remains of the H760 i finaly build the headset i was looking for... what i call the G760 all the wireless of the H760 and easy media and audio controls on the ear piece. while being as comfy and almost as strong as the G330's
Behold my creation!
original

yeah well i was thinking of getting the G930 but its to big and bulky for my liking, sorry about the image, it showed up when i posted it....strange will see if i can fix it.

I have it posted in the logitech forums here if i cant get it fixed

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back