1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Headlight Shine

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by 909254, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Hi guys, just curious if there is a way to remove the headlight shine from the road, but keep the car's headlights on. I like to race with headlights on (during the day) but hate the annoying white shine that is left on the track ahead. Cheers in advance :)
  2. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i also have thought if that was possible, its a bit annoying to turn the ligths on during the day and have the road iluminated. When i do races in there are day/night transitions i sometimes like to turn the lights on at the begining of the race, but it is a bit annoying to have the road iluminated during the day.
  3. a transparent dds file for the headlights would solve this, but you'd be screwed at night :D
    another method would be similar to GTR2's Super GT Mod that has the shine as extra gmt enabled by default. That would mean you always have headlights on without the HL beam on the road but able to enable if you race at night or in the wet.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks a million mate, but it says file not found?? :o :o
  5. yeah possibly older than 60 days that's why it got booted, I can reup if you know a proper hoster w/out registration.
  6. Sorry about that, when you uploaded it last time I didn't even know it was there so didn't have the chance to grab it and only just discovered yesterday that a link was there :( A reup would be great but wouldn't have a clue where abouts to upload it to, do you reckon you could please try gamefront again or is that not gonna work?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Cheers you legend, many thanks :) Enjoy watching the race this weekend btw!!
  8. yeah got to stay up all night to see it via live stream xD
  9. Uh oh... the link seems dead again... Probably upload it to Mediafire? I would love to have it. Hehe. Thanks! ;)
  10. Yeah please upload it again...love to have it also.. Thanks...
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Awesome big thanks, MIGHTY! ;)