Headlight Mod for Stock V8?

I just installed the headlight mod for the mini cooper, but I would really love to get my hands on a headlight mod for the Stock V8.

I noticed in the PLR file that there are a couple of lines for changing the time of day in the game

Practice1StartingTime="-1" // -3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default RFM, 0-1439=minutes after midnight
QualifyingStartingTime="-1" // -3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default RFM, 0-1439=minutes after midnight
WarmupStartingTime="-1" // -3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default RFM, 0-1439=minutes after midnight
QUICK RaceStartingTime="-1" // -3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default RFM, 0-1439=minutes after midnight to start race

Sometimes I like to play using "-3", which is awesome, but if it is a long race - it can very dark to the point where you can't see where the hell you are going. The stars come out and it looks amazing. I have no idea why they never made headlights for these cars and made the time of day an in-game setting that players could change in the game on the fly.

So is there a headlight mod for the Stock V8? I'm guessing not. I would be willing to pay for this.

I think the main difference between the Minis and V8s is the Mini Challenge cars have functioning headlights in real life. The V8s just have decals for headlights (ala NASCAR). Although it would be cool to see Stock Car Brasil have an endurance race, day to night with these cars with functioning lights would be cool.

But more importantly, Stock Car races in the rain, right? They do have windscreen wipers, so why not lights for rain races as well? Hmm...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back