1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Head movement/wobble in cockpit

Discussion in 'Copa Petrobras de Marcas' started by Wojciech Swirydowicz, Dec 3, 2014.

1. I really like the head movement inside the cockpit in this game. It's finally the way it supposed to be: it's the car/cockpit that wobbles and track/world stays smooth.
    Is there any way to get the same results in GSCE (or even maybe in RaceRoom/DTM)?

2. I'd really like to see this in R3E

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think for GSC its just under controls > controller 2 > head movement. I'm not sure about R3E but I know on all older simbin titles, "world movement" is the slider you're looking for, the lower you turn the world movement slider down, the more of the effect you're looking for. Personally I find this kind of camera really breaking the immersion when my car is moving independent of my steering wheel right in front of the screen, but to each there own. Good luck, hope this helps.

4. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

I really want to turn this off in this game as I use superFOV so it looks out of place