HDR Mod ENB

If you have my old one this one makes it look bad =P lol. It's looks incredible with minimal fps hit. There are two files one WITH motion blur and one WITHOUT motion blur. You must rename the file you choose enbseries.ini before dropping it into your main folder. If you want to use the guager plugin you must rename it's d3d9.dll to something else and then add that name to where it says ProxyLibrary= in the enbseries.ini for both of them to work at the same time. The one with motion blur enabled does eat up slightly more fps than the one without it. But it's not that big of a hit.

chirdonhead6hc-1.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?r1845bdxef7vhsa

cheers mate, top work!! i have 1 problem. i use msi afterburner to record replays, with this mod enabled i cant record or get msi afterburner OSD, its not a major problem, i just disable to record, but then no one sees your top work hahahahahaa ;D

i lied hahahahaa. it doesnt work for me, infact all of the HDR mods stopped working when i installed a fxaa mod on battlefield 3. i did however find a working HDR over on the rallyesim forum, and applied your 'ini'. all good ;)

top work

Change resolution------- richard burns.ini ------ 1280x1024 for 1278x1022 or 1920x1080 for 1918x1078.If you're playing on a different resolution also so variable

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.6%