1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDR Mod ENB

Discussion in 'RBR Mods' started by rsmithdrift, Mar 12, 2012.

1. If you have my old one this one makes it look bad =P lol. It's looks incredible with minimal fps hit. There are two files one WITH motion blur and one WITHOUT motion blur. You must rename the file you choose enbseries.ini before dropping it into your main folder. If you want to use the guager plugin you must rename it's d3d9.dll to something else and then add that name to where it says ProxyLibrary= in the enbseries.ini for both of them to work at the same time. The one with motion blur enabled does eat up slightly more fps than the one without it. But it's not that big of a hit.

[​IMG]

http://www.mediafire.com/?r1845bdxef7vhsa

2. Updated to v3.1... I added some contrast options (all with the motion blur optional) and improved fps a tiny bit. I won't be touching this agian for quite a while if ever..

Updated link in OP also
    http://www.mediafire.com/?r1845bdxef7vhsa

3. cheers mate, top work!! i have 1 problem. i use msi afterburner to record replays, with this mod enabled i cant record or get msi afterburner OSD, its not a major problem, i just disable to record, but then no one sees your top work hahahahahaa ;D

4. i lied hahahahaa. it doesnt work for me, infact all of the HDR mods stopped working when i installed a fxaa mod on battlefield 3. i did however find a working HDR over on the rallyesim forum, and applied your 'ini'. all good ;)

top work

5. I need help here with my HDR mod for RBR, the problem is the frontend and even HUD doesn't shown. :( Does anyone know how to fix this?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor Licensed

Run it in full-screen mode.

7. Change resolution------- richard burns.ini ------ 1280x1024 for 1278x1022 or 1920x1080 for 1918x1078.If you're playing on a different resolution also so variable

8. Joe Stalans

Joe Stalans Licensed

When I try this, it starts to load and at the end of the green line (in RSCenter) the screen flashes and goes back to the desktop.

9. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold JWB 96-13 Premium

Using any other plugins that uses the same dll files?

10. Joe Stalans

Joe Stalans Licensed

Not sure, but it is a brand new "stock" installation. Just using cam hack for triple screens