HD tyres textures

@vlasovas

• The work in F1 2011 was brilliant just to say. ... but your pics here: I dont like them ... its not looking very realistic .... but lets wait and then see the final version....
  • Yeah it would be really nice :D
  • Why not ??... if you look at the tyres they often look pixelated from the side(on max settings @Full HD)

many things are done in HD, gloves, cars, helmets, all those things are good in HD, the tires are a part of the car must be less than perfect because they themselves are not perfect, the rubber may have stains, melt between other things, some effects of wear are also only good when using low resolution, if you use high-resolution wear for example, it will look sculpted by hand, like a statue, and will not pass idea of ​​melting the rubber off so is the framerate of the game going into space on computers that are not top of the line, starting from the time that other mods appear in HD, the HD set things in the game, will cause braked and legs in some stretches, example is use with real weather I did, the effect is very nice, however it eats frame rate, so some unnecessary things we should keep in native resolution! time to think about who does not have an "i7" or "FX" and is in the era of "core 2 quad" yet, until this year I played in one, and could not play much in HD

finished tires, there will be 2 versions
one with visible wear (high wear) with modified textures marbles
another with slight wear (wear down) without textures marbles modified

treatment of textures this new game does not allow freedom to do much, perhaps due to the fact they made ​​wear factor for wheels now in database of runways
was more difficult than in 2011 to reach what I sought to achieve
the least wear are for those who prefer a harder tire and little worn as occurs in some tracks in real life, at the request of warok, however I still did not test
I like the hard, I prefer to see the wear, as some users

I'll soon be uploading only do the presentation pamphlet, and a few videos,

after that, I'll see if I can change the effects of spray from the rain, they removed the best of the game

sorry english

• Deleted member 113561

many things are done in HD, gloves, cars, helmets, all those things are good in HD, the tires are a part of the car must be less than perfect because they themselves are not perfect, the rubber may have stains, melt between other things, some effects of wear are also only good when using low resolution, if you use high-resolution wear for example, it will look sculpted by hand, like a statue, and will not pass idea of ​​melting the rubber off so is the framerate of the game going into space on computers that are not top of the line, starting from the time that other mods appear in HD, the HD set things in the game, will cause braked and legs in some stretches, example is use with real weather I did, the effect is very nice, however it eats frame rate, so some unnecessary things we should keep in native resolution! time to think about who does not have an "i7" or "FX" and is in the era of "core 2 quad" yet, until this year I played in one, and could not play much in HD

treatment of textures this new game does not allow freedom to do much, perhaps due to the fact they made ​​wear factor for wheels now in database of runways
the least wear are for those who prefer a harder tire and little worn as occurs in some tracks in real life, at the request of warok, however I still did not test

after that, I'll see if I can change the effects of spray from the rain, they removed the best of the game

sorry english

Thx for replying

sorry english

Can't wait, thanks for your hard work. I'm also very interested in seeing what you do with the weather. There is far too little spray this year :(. Visibility is much too high compared to real life :(

thanks for your work .

is it possible to make a better motion blur on the tyres like the last years? or did you icluded this already
I not have worked on blur , it will look like the work of 2011
I focused on damage and effects only, the original tires, with textures are better this year, which disturbs, is the shadow the game

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back