Resource icon

Skins HD Manor Marussia 2015 v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
NobbyMilo submitted a new resource:

HD Manor Marussia 2015 - MR03B Season Liveries + More!

Number 10 of 11. As good as the mapping allows.. here is the season set for the slowest team on the grid in 2015.

Must say that in USA version the stripes appear on the front wing endplates from further distances. Codemasters problem which I cannot fix.

This includes later engineers pit shirts, mehri helmet with manor visor strip (stevens helmet cannot do this) and of course Alex Rossi update which includes a refitted helmet originally made by either Dávid Dzema or Tobias Wedlich. So...

Read more about this resource...

This is fantastic. The work you do for this game is great and I know it will take up a lot of your own time, so we all really appreciate this. You are a fantastic modder and thank you so much for giving us the 2015 machines in gorgeous HD. :)

Thanks for your answer at my review mate.
Yeah, I must be blind since UK version is right in the middle. Sorry.
One more question though... :geek:
Can you tell which is the version car in the upper left corner of your preview image please ?
I think I like that version the most. :thumbsup:

Man, ain't I glad that F1 2015 allows for skinning? Nonetheless, I really do appreciate all the work you have done for this game. Thanks for giving us the 2015 machines in HD mate!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%