HD Formula SimRacing 2011 Highlights - Round 16 Brazil, São Paulo

Scrambles

Mower of Lawns
Here is the highlights package from the final round of the FSR World Championship:

Thanks to all of you who have left positive comments and feedback throughout the season. It makes the whole thing worthwhile and I really appreciate it. Those of you who have done so on more than a couple of occasions get your names mentioned at the end of this vid :cool: And cheers to all the drivers who took the time to fill out their GPCOS comments properly. You've made my job much easier!

Special thanks to Liam Jenkins and Jack Nicholls for recording the commentary throughout the year, Patrick de Wit for programming the track cameras, Henri Viirok for his track work, Johannes Kunkel for running the whole show, and Mikko Puumalainen for directing the WC and always getting the post-race checks done so quickly.

And a very special thanks to Dennis Hirrle for all the support he gave me when we first started these highlight videos.

Hopefully, I'll be back next season.

Cheers guys!

Simon Adebisi
FSR Multimedia Driector

Hi Simon,

thank you for all your highlights this year, for all those hours you've put into creating each of those 16 videos in such great manner. It may only be a couple minutes per race, but creating each of these is tons of work. Awesome spirit, my deepest respect. It's what made FSR this year.
You rock!

Dennis

Those of you who have done so on more than a couple of occasions get your names mentioned at the end of this vid :cool:

Simon Adebisi
FSR Multimedia Driector

In my case even twice:wink:

But aweosme finish to the season, great fight and much action! Just sad to see some people drop out when they looked like doing their best race in 2011!

Thanks for bringing us the highlights of the races, see you in 2012!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back