1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having problems with tracks

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Gerry Kalynuik, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Hey all

I have a little problem. I went to do some practice runs this morning and I noticed that 2 tracks in the list are in black lettering. And when I click on them to try and use them I can't & there is no layout pic of the tracks showing. The tracks are Mondello Park Int & Nurburgring GP.
    The short track versions of these tracks work but not the full track.
    Has anyone seen or had this happen before :question:
  2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Gerry - I'm assuming you have done the unlock all cheat in GTL, yeah?
  3. My son made a profile with the unlock. I was wondering how he made all that money & cars so fast :)
    But why would it only block those 2 tracks in my profile and not his?

I'm a Donator :) :)
  4. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

I've had a poke around, and not found anything similar elsewhere.

Maybe worth creating another profile to see if it persists across new profiles, or whether it's just your own one that's affected?
  5. If you have not done the unlock some tracks need to be "earned" by doing the cups first, this is the most likely reason for "greyed out" ones in the list of defaults.

6. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Gerry,you can have 2 profiles in your game,your son did the unlock cheat and that is not effecting your profile,so you have to make a new profile to.
    When I started with GTL I did the hole Champ. in the game end a second prof.for the races.