1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haven't decided yet?? Arca Sim Racing Holiday Special

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by The Sim Factory, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Anybody bought it yet, to join the oval fun in the racing club on monday nights :) ?
  2. When we've got the Christmas shopping out of the way I'll be seeing what's left and this is top of my list. :)
  3. If I could get a hold of a wheel for cheap (really cheap) this game would be a blast. As it is now, the fun factor goes down quickly using a controller :(
  4. Thanks so much Sim Factory,i orderd the holiday special for me and a friend but i must have done something wrong as it costed me 99.95 $.
    Send an e-mail to explane the problem and immidiatly got a respons and all problems were fixed,those guys work really fast.
    Thanks again.
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Best support in the simracing business! Never experienced that with any other company so far.
  6. lost my registration key over a year ago... Tried to get it back and had no luck. Just tried again through leverage and it sent me the key in under 20 seconds!!! I'm thinking that I might dip my toes back into ARCA for 2010.