Have Your Say: Your Favourite Sim Racing Track

iRacing Mosport - Only official track
rFactor2 Mosport by bslay4r - New buildings, bridges and paved runoff in T2

I have turned thousands of laps and it never gets old - Fast, flowing rythm, blind corners, elevation changes... It's a mini Nordschleife!

I'm a bit overwhelmed by the number of people who said Bathurst :confused:

I'd say Brands Hatch, pretty short but challenging enough for me to stay consistent and is pretty common in today's racing sims. I have memories of struggling with the first turn in NFS Shift and Gran Tursimo 6.

Honorable mentions include Laguna Seca (the corkscrew turn is something I take note of when I drive in every different version) and Guapore (round corners everywhere).

Quite hard to narrow it down to one, if I went by ingame time spent on it, it'd probably be the old Hockenheim. Was driving it so often in both GP3 and GP4, always had a blast. Close second is Interlagos, always good fun there, especially with changing conditions.

Should mention Bridgehampton as well, I don't even get close in terms of hours spent on compared to the two above, but it's so much fun to drive.

Because there are some tracks i love and it´s impossible for me to choose only one. My vote must go to:

Montreal - because there i won my only sim-racing-career race. :inlove: I`ll never forget this.... Now about 9 years later, everytime my wife is asking about the happiest day in my life ...everytime i mention the Montreal win :D

Oooh, I think I might have to change my decision...I'm thinking...maybe the 2000m drag strip, no turns...just straight..ohh so smooth.

Donington GP in any game, though I've done the most laps in GTR2. It's my go-to free drive track, my go-to race weekend track. It's challenging in slow cars, in fast cars, in anything really. Overtaking requires setting up a pass one, two or three corners ahead and even then you have to take some risk.

Best of all, it's one of those where it's so damn hard to nail every corner right and the margin of error is very small on the most challenging corners because of the complete lack of runoff.

Bridgehampton (as a mod, i don't think it appeared in any sim as an official track) in rFactor mainly, and Oulton Park (any variant) in AMS, both are a blast to drive with any car. Also Imola is great to drive in any sim.

Gotta love Laguna! Spent many hours of my youth with mates playing time trial with that one in the original Gran Turismo (or was it GT2? Can't remember now).
I think there are no real tracks in GT1.^^
Sadly, I didn't found a game with a perfect Le Mans until today and I don't want to pay sooo much for I Racing content / never looked at the game closely.;)
Otherwise, I love almost every track that feels fluent and not too much cut off by narrow turns.
So my favorite tracks are Spa, Silverstone, Mid Ohio, Le Mans, Sebring, Watkins Glen and... (toooo many great tracks out there :speechless::thumbsup:) Got to love them in any sim/game:roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 318 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 218 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%