Have Your Say: Your Favourite Sim Racing Track

Just noticed the picture of modern Silverstone in the OP.... someone's got a sense of humour :D

(and I actually like the track because it's quite technical and good for racing on, and don't really understand why so many simracers hate it)

Nordschliefe in ac or raceroom
Macau in race 07/raceroom
Interlagos historic version in automobilista

Love them all for their unique challenges and the reward you get on those rare occasions you do nail it just right (which does not happen very often in my case I must add) :)

Well this one is pretty easy for me.....wait for the unexpected.....NOT :roflmao:

1) Brands Hatch (Both Configs)
2) Oulton Park
3) Snetterton 300 (hay it's my home circuit, 9mins from me)
4) Donington
5) Majura Valley

Reactions: Two
Whoa, what a difficult question, but I’ll try it.

• Macau in R3E, because this track is just crazy. Not really fun racing there, but it’s just nonsense that this circuit even exists. :D
• Portland in Automobilista/GSCE by Patrick Giranthon. I have a passion for this track since good old Indycar Racing days and Patricks version is the best modern one we have available.
• VIR in Assetto Corsa. Just a fantastic mod for this great track! Well done!
• Le Mans in Iracing because they just scanned the whole damn thing! Chapeau!
• Toban and Mills Metro Park in rfactor 2. Two nice examples of well made fantasy tracks
• Lake Louise in Assetto Corsa. Though not being topnotch graphic-wise this track is nevertheless stunning, especially in VR

There are so many more I could mention, however I try to keep it short.

The best fictional circuit ever is the Talheimring from Total Immersion Racing. Anyone who's ever driven it will agree.
Special shoutouts to Mills Metropark from rFactor and the rFactor mod track VITUS GP
TIR had some amazing tracks, I wish someone would recreate them.

Nordschleife has to be the best.
It tests your car controll skills, precision, patience and how to take risks in places you wouldn't attempt to pass another car at normal pace.
Also is a pretty fair track in terms of pace for every car in the same class.

Oulton Park International. My favourite in any sim and an absolute standout in AMS. I've put more laps into this circuit than all the rest combined.

Wonder if anyone will vote for a Tilkedrome. :D
Why not. COTA is actually a fun track - many lines through a blind turn 1, those switching sweepers in the spirit of Suzuka, and fun final sector.

Hard to pick favorites, but I'd put Watkins Glen, Lasuna Seca, Tsukuba, and Mugello on my list of road courses. For street circuits I always enjoy Surfers Paradise and Monaco (for driving solo or at least with pint sized cars to actually be able to pass).

Assetto Corsa ->Nordschleife
AC-DP1_23.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%