Some may call me nuts, but GT5 Honda NSX with street tires at Suzuka.

Had tons and tons of fun in online races. Lots of oversteering and corrections. Driving at the edge for several laps was breathtaking.

Today I really enjoy F-Reiza from AMS and Porsche GT3 from AC. I do prefer the first though. So much downforce and mechanical grip. Really hard to be at the top of TT. Can't wait for the 2017 spec.

The NSU TTS from R3E never fails to put a smile on my face and it's always close racing.
Any of the GTR3 cars from R3E too, quality physics and an unbeatable sound track, what's not to like?

rFactor 2: Caterham .... or.... Renault Megane world Trophy (?)
Automobilista: Caterham
pCars: Caterham (though the Audi R8 LMS is by far my most used)
RaceRoom: since there is no Caterham, I'd say the BMW 320 Turbo
Assetto Corsa: Ginetta

My all-time favorite sim-racing car is the Red Bull X2010.

redbull-x2010.jpg

I quite like its ultimate elegance and performance. But what's more, it was a whole new start, to my knowledge, that video game industry had such remarkable influence to the automobile industry. I have a dream that one day KUNOS would do something like this, too. Maybe KUNOS would make the tech specs and manufactures bring the racing cars that following them. Who knows :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh boy, this is difficult. There are so many fun cars on different classes and each of them are fun in their own way. If I'd had to pick only on car to drive, my choice would need to be based on many criteria: 1) Generally fun to drive (is not necessarily equal to challenging) 2) Sounds awesome 3) Looks awesome, unique or interesting.

Aforementioned criteria pretty much leaves all GT3's and similar out of the equation. I do like to drive them, but they are far from unique and to be honest, not super exciting to drive. Also very few if any modern open wheelers get check marks on all of the points.

For GT-style cars, my choice would be Greenwood Corvette from RRRE, Gr5 Capri coming very close. If I can make a choice based on a whole mod package, it would be CART Extreme for AMS with no special preference for any of the cars in the mod.

Light-weight, moderately powered cars bring the most fun for me in a Sim, regardless of the Sim. if I had to specify id say just enough power/weight ratio before the car stars to be a handful w/o t/c. ...I just like to have fun. :whistling::roflmao:

Thats a really hard question to answer, I love about as many cars as I hate others, I really love racing GT2/ GTE in AC and R3E sadly we´re still on old physics in R3E and they feel kinda floaty, but the Corvette C7R has to be one of my favorites of these, I´m also a big fan of Formula 3 in R3E and AMS, they are a bit twitchy but once you get the hang of them, they are amazing fun and super satisfying to drive.
Also the Minis in AMS are a lot of fun and provide some really good racing.
Lately I also found my love for Porsche in AC, the GT3 cup car gives you the possibility to have awesome same make racing with cars that are easy to pick up, but hard to master, the weekly Club races with them are just a blast (especially the last one on the Nordschleife @Eugene Abramoff).
Overall I don´t think I have ONE favorite car, I just pretty much have a favorite car per class.
Raceroom GT3: Audi r( (hopefully we get the new one soon)
Raceroom GT2: Corvette
DTM: Audi RS5
90s touring cars: Mercedes 190E Evo2
Open Wheel: all the F3´s that I know
I really do enjoy Prototypes and multiclass racing, one of my favorite prototypes is the Mistral P1 in Raceroom.
And at the end I do also enjoy the KTM X-Bow in Raceroom, its something completely different to everything else in the game, but ince you got your head around it, you can just throw it around corners like nothing else in the game.

PS. I like racing (almost) everything thats not WTCC.
PPS. I´d love to see a few GT4 cars in Raceroom to have an alternative to WTCC.

The USF2000 mentioned before in this thread reigns supreme for me in rF2. For AMS I really like the Copa Montana, sometimes feel like I'm the only one who drives it. AC it's probably the 488 GT3 atm and finally Raceroom that I play the most, thus making the choice the hardest... Probably the DTMs though the GTOs and group 5s give them a run for their money whenever I feel like using the h-shifter. Gt3s will probably see more use once the new ones are out with the new displays.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back