• Deleted member 241736

heartbeat simming:Porsche 956 in AC
simmulation simming : 650s GT3 and 991 GT3R both AC
older simming: Ferrari 550 GT1 GTR2

The Porsche 917K in Assetto Corsa on Spa 1966 - it's just a game but a terrifying driving experience. Over 300 kph on a narrow road where even the smallest mistake would cause your certain death.

It wasn't sim as such so might sound daft, but the car in Super Monaco GP on the Sega Megadrive, early 90's, gave me the most enjoyment. There wasn't much choice around back then that I can remember. That's all we had. Life was much simpler, and so was pretending I was a racing driver in a real career :laugh:
In recent times, bizarrely, it's 2 Pcars 'simcade' cars I've had the most laughs with, coz I was ragging them around with Kjell off these forums just for the fun of it, no pressure, and they were the Ginettas and Caterhams :thumbsup: Why? Just coz they're fun to drive.

• Deleted member 217114

AMS Caterhams and Codies Quattro in DR. :rolleyes:

Formula Retro in Automobilista is the one for me :) It sounds great, sense of speed is awesome on historic tracks. I just can't get enough of it. Thank you Reiza :thumbsup:

Although I mostly drive GT4 or GT3 cars, I actually prefer a good LMP1 car. The Porsche 919 in AC is a good example. But the most fun I had behind the wheel was driving a Mercedes 300SEL 6.8 AMG in Project Cars. I truly loved driving that thing at Monaco (well, Azure Circuit).

To me... it's the KTM X-Bow.

There are a few reasons as to why it is my favorite across the board...

The looks, the open cockpit, the suspension design... but it is the handling that does it for me. It's the car that forced me to learn and properly apply "hell and toe" (heel) technique to tame the light weight beast:
Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_ks_nurburgring_11-5-116-14-58-5.jpg

And a bonus car for multiplayer events... The Mazda MX5, obviously for the close racing
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_mugello_8-9-116-20-53-20.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back