Have Your Say: Who Do You Think Will Win the 2018 Formula One Drivers Title?

It's impossible to say, unless you're a time traveler;):thumbsup:
But seeing as the top teams have probably held back a little during testing we won't really know their true potential till Melbourne Q3.
As an Aussie, I'd love to see Daniel Ricciardo hold the WDC trophy at seasons end, he certainly has the talent. But unless RB have made inroads with being able to turn up the power, I don't think RB will have the edge to challenge Merc and Ferrari consistently on the faster tracks.

I forgot about that new logo... :poop:

I have to go with Hamilton until I see anything different (in an actual race!) from any other team/driver. I don't see any compelling reason it will be anyone but him.

When it is even mid season, it is too early to judge. Would have been nice to get an article summarising the winter testing...

Last edited:
When Merc don't have a clear chance anymore of bagging WCC and WDC they will leave F1 on a high...the fact they are still there with same advantage means its Lewis's to lose again...
I just wish he wasn't such an unlikable little shite.
I dislike him but adore his brother Nic, he is an astounding lad met him a few times....
Anyway my main sport of choice is MotoGP so couldn't really give a stuff about F1, i'll watch them as i always do though..

Don't know...... the fastest one ?

I realy don't care anymore , after the US ppl toke over....

f1.jpg

To be fair its been pretty crap way before liberty. It is what it is though, i love all sorts or Motorsport its the fanboys who only follow F1 i feel for the most...missing out on so much.

Ricciardo is overdue and Red Bull still have Adrian Newey. I think the moment that the total dependency on engine from the last years lets up a little bit Adrian will trot in and not stop trotting until they win again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back