Have Your Say: What You Play When You're Not Sim Racing

What I play when I'm not sim racing? Project CARS.

Sorry, cheap shot.

Totally VR dominated now. Love SportsbatVR, Robo Recall, Elite Horizons, SuperHOTVR, you get the idea.

RXX9P9Q.png
mostyl those+darks souls 1+3, one finger death punch etc, a lot of singleplayer story based games too, on ps4 pro- bloodborne, uncharted series, the last of us, heavy rain etc
i also enjoy collecting games itself with having on steam alone 4857 ones :redface:

Last edited:
One year ago, I still played .... Scrabble
But left after 11 years playing in club. .....
Just knowing a not french speaking ... and even not knowing what the words meant ... might finish 2nd in a World Championship in french .... was enough for me.

I prefer only simracing, even though I'm rather a back marker, than being a walking computer. :D
( Not attracted by other games ).

WarThunder, tanks arcade mode. My Steam stats shows I play more than sims :confused:
it's quick an easy to get on. For sim racing have to setup the wheel an chair but once up an running normally put in a few hours into various sims.

I'm willing to try anything that's supposedly good, but I don't want to commit to anything I might end up playing constantly like I do sim racing - mainly single player games that I can play through and that's it for that title then. Some favorites that I played through for the first time within the last 2 years:

Sunset Overdrive, Persona 4 Golden, Bayonetta 2, DOOM, MGSV, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Shadowrun: Dragonfall DC

Last edited:
I'm willing to try absolutely anything in any genre on PC that offers an interesting singleplayer experience. As the years go by I appreciate singleplayer more and more. Lost my competitive edge with multiplayer FPS and other competitive games. Plus sitting around in lobbies doesn't have the allure it used to 15yrs ago. Rocket League and Insurgency are the only more recent MP ones I've put time into but that has been very select few hours here and there.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back