Have Your Say: Tell Us Your Best RaceDepartment Moments

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Have Your Say - Best RD Moment.jpg

It's the weekend (yey) and that can only mean one thing... Have Your Say returns! This time the task is a little closer to home than usual...

We've run a variety of different questions over the past few weeks covering a number of diverse topics such as real motorsports, sim racing, games and all sorts of different things but this time we fancied something a little bit different... a celebration of some of your best moments during your time here at RaceDepartment.

Sim racing and motorsports are both wonderful pastimes and an incredible way to enjoy the rush of pushing man and machine right to the very edge of the performance envelope. We are lucky that thanks to the power of the internet we can now share our passion with fellow enthusiasts throughout the world, race online against each other and speak freely about topics that arouse our interest in the forums here at RaceDepartment.

In something of a celebratory article, we thought it would be nice to ask you to share something with us. So for this weekend the question we want you to answer is:

Tell us your best RaceDepartment moment.

Now this could be your first online race, hearing of a particularly interesting piece of news, meeting new people, taking part in competitions, league races or something we as a website have done in the past, it's all up for discussion!

We love racing, we love our community, so let's have a listen to some of the things RD related that have left a positive impression with you in all our years at the head of the sim racing pile :)

Thanks folks, and happy commenting !

Last edited:
I remember fondly the 2nd round of the RD MX5 Cup at Brand Hatch Indy on AC, finished 2nd while knowing pretty much nothing of the car; seems like I stumbled on a good enough setup to do the job that day. :D
A shame I waited until I messed up the whole RDGTC to actually analyze what went wrong during both leagues and learn from it, I could have done much better.

Another thing would be the amount of positive feedback on my Puma Huracan GT3, I'm still not sure why it got so popular but I'm okay with that. :D

i think for me my best rd moment would be my only win in a RD league I believe it was in the RDTCC season 9 in the marcas on game stock car having a 4 way battle for the lead at Guapore battling Andrew waring Remco de wilt and Oscar hardwick was a great moment in only my 2nd league on RD :)

Im looking forward to having my RD moments. :) Have had so much stuff in RL that i never got around to getting into RD premium. It will happen though. Something to look forward to. I watch the streams and it will be awesome to be part of it.

Probably the 2015 Stock Car Brasil league on here. Never thought I'd hold my own against guys like Neto, Guus, and Risto, but took home fourth overall in the standings out of almost 50 drivers. Not bad for an oval guy.

My first race here. Was a mixed class, GT3 and GT2 at Zandvoort. I finished first for GT3s and third overall. People were like, oh damn you got some pace!

Then I became a blue flag. I've gotten better recently, but the first race was a fluke followed by a year of being a blue flag.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back