1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you bought GTR EVO yet?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ross Balfour, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I have been away all week and have missed quite a lot so I just want to clarify one thing. Who has bought GTR EVO and from where and how much. I am very eager to get to race in it and I have seen some threads about it.

2. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Beat me to making this thread ross ^^

I think the only people from uk that have it are james and oliver.
  3. Nay Nay, I can't even think about getting it till I get my new laptop. :(
  4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

CMon no one hear has Evo! I doubt that!
  5. Ross I have tried it at a gaming show, If you want some info.
  6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

I know people who have bought it but I want to know where and how much :D

Thanks for the reply anyway :)
  7. I think currently it is Germany and Netherlands where you can buy it in the shops, correct me guys if i am wrong. Steam release is a bit delayed, dont know exactly when it will come.
  8. Dietmar

Premium Member

A friend of mine bought it indeed from amazon.de (Germany) for 45,95 € and it got delivered (that's what he thinks, he has not been back to his appartment since then :) ).

But I can't see the upgrade package for Race at amazon.
  9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Its out in Amazon Uk tomorrow :D
  10. Dont think so!

Says 29/08/2008 which is the same as what play.com said.

play.com's release date is now 05/09/2008 which is more reliable I am told :) which is where I have pre-ordered my copy.

As its out in Germany the TBUB edtion is available :) The WTCC Extreme cars are fantastic to drive and loads of fun, Like driving DTM with WTCC cars :) great engine sounds too. The Aston Martin is fun to drive also :)
  11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

12. Germany should have the game in the stores by now I think. I personally don´t have it by now. I´ll keep waiting until it gets released on Steam.
  13. It's released in America tomorrow so maybe steam will have it then.
  14. I preordered mine this weekend from Gameplay as they say they will get it to me by the day of release for £18.99.

Im curious as to why in the U.K the expansion pack has a release date of 12th Sept on Game's website and the expansion pack is the same price as the bundle ?

Not really sure wether i have ordered the bundle or just the expansion pack as the website dont say but i dont care as long as i get it by Friday :)
  15. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

i also pre ordered from Gameplay i remembered when i bought a game from gameplay on a friday and it came saturday morning which at GAME you have to wait 2 working days :thumb:
  16. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Im going to pre-order it from Amazon. My dad gets lots of stuff from there and they usually arrive next working day. Its a shame though because the next working day after the day it comes out is the day I go back to school :(
  17. I bought a 24" screen, an ATI 4870 and pre-ordered my copy of EVO. Can't wait! :D
  18. Dennis May

Dennis May
    Premium Member

bought it last saturday in germany :)
    and a 4850, so the game looks nice :)
  19. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Screw this!! :D My dad got £10 of Tesco vouchers :) GTR EVO for £8:):):):):)