1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Have you bought GTR EVO yet?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ross Balfour, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Hi

I have been away all week and have missed quite a lot so I just want to clarify one thing. Who has bought GTR EVO and from where and how much. I am very eager to get to race in it and I have seen some threads about it.

Thanks.

2. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Beat me to making this thread ross ^^

I think the only people from uk that have it are james and oliver.

3. Nay Nay, I can't even think about getting it till I get my new laptop. :(

4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

CMon no one hear has Evo! I doubt that!

5. Ross I have tried it at a gaming show, If you want some info.

6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

I know people who have bought it but I want to know where and how much :D

Thanks for the reply anyway :)

7. I think currently it is Germany and Netherlands where you can buy it in the shops, correct me guys if i am wrong. Steam release is a bit delayed, dont know exactly when it will come.

8. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

A friend of mine bought it indeed from amazon.de (Germany) for 45,95 € and it got delivered (that's what he thinks, he has not been back to his appartment since then :) ).

But I can't see the upgrade package for Race at amazon.

9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Its out in Amazon Uk tomorrow :D

10. Dont think so!

Says 29/08/2008 which is the same as what play.com said.

play.com's release date is now 05/09/2008 which is more reliable I am told :) which is where I have pre-ordered my copy.

As its out in Germany the TBUB edtion is available :) The WTCC Extreme cars are fantastic to drive and loads of fun, Like driving DTM with WTCC cars :) great engine sounds too. The Aston Martin is fun to drive also :)

11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

TBUB?

12. Germany should have the game in the stores by now I think. I personally don´t have it by now. I´ll keep waiting until it gets released on Steam.

13. It's released in America tomorrow so maybe steam will have it then.

14. I preordered mine this weekend from Gameplay as they say they will get it to me by the day of release for £18.99.

Im curious as to why in the U.K the expansion pack has a release date of 12th Sept on Game's website and the expansion pack is the same price as the bundle ?

Not really sure wether i have ordered the bundle or just the expansion pack as the website dont say but i dont care as long as i get it by Friday :)

15. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

i also pre ordered from Gameplay i remembered when i bought a game from gameplay on a friday and it came saturday morning which at GAME you have to wait 2 working days :thumb:

16. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Im going to pre-order it from Amazon. My dad gets lots of stuff from there and they usually arrive next working day. Its a shame though because the next working day after the day it comes out is the day I go back to school :(

17. I bought a 24" screen, an ATI 4870 and pre-ordered my copy of EVO. Can't wait! :D

18. Dennis May

Dennis May
    Premium Member

bought it last saturday in germany :)
    and a 4850, so the game looks nice :)

19. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Screw this!! :D My dad got £10 of Tesco vouchers :) GTR EVO for £8:):):):):)