F1 2012 Have spent a few hours with it, a couple questions on Season Challenge

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
1. Does anyone know if Season Challenge mode's calendar is dynamic, or is it static (as I suspect)? I like the mode a lot but it would be ideal if the calendar was randomized or better yet, if we had a chance to build our own schedule.

2. Can anyone confirm if the AI in Season Challenge mode scales with the starting selection of Easy, Med or Hard? I see that's you can control AI difficulty in your profile settings, but it seems like the AI scales in SC mode depending on what you select from the start. I want to ensure I am playing Professional.

I ask #2 because in says in my player stats that my favorite AI is Intermediate diff, but I've never had my AI set to that -- so wondering if it's a glitch, or if it registered as Intermediate when I played SC on Medium for a few races before starting over on Hard. Really hoping the Profile diff applies to all modes.

Thanks!

#2 When I played demo, I have driven tree races, one on each difficulty. On hard best AI was 1:22, on medium 1:25 and on easy 1:29. Quali times. I have also got few times AI 1:25 on hard, but that is just bad day for 23 F1 drivers:)

#2 When I played demo, I have driven tree races, one on each difficulty. On hard best AI was 1:22, on medium 1:25 and on easy 1:29. Quali times. I have also got few times AI 1:25 on hard, but that is just bad day for 23 F1 drivers:)

OK that's what I thought. A little unfortunate that you can't play with all teams on Pro + difficulty, but I guess I understand.

I wonder what the AI diff is for Hard then? Is it Pro or expert? I have to think Medium is Intermediate.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back