Have i been torn a new one?

Hi Guys

I decided to purchase some content for R3E tonight and added $100 to my account. I had 700 rvp or whatever they are called left from a previous purchase and this went towards the new tracks i purchased leaving me with 0 rvp. I then bought dtm 2014 and gtr x and my steam account shows a balance of $48 but my rvp is zero is t his normal? Previously when you had $ left it showed this as a number of rvp, now it doesn't, have i been torn a new one or has the purchase process changed on r3e.

Cheers

F1A

I wonder if it's possible for no one to make a pointless trolling post? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Touché. Sorry, my fear is devs being unable to participate in the forums if any topic they converse in gets taken completely off-topic by personal requests. It's happened on Creative Assembly's to a huge extent and would be the case also on SMS' forum but for very diligent moderation.

You are correct though, my post wasn't necessary and was out of frustration, so will remove it.

More track packs will come in the future, and ice cream at my place in 5 minutes :)

Damn, can't remember if it's right or left when I get to Rotterdam...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back