1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has this game seen any updates since 2013 ?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Jan Mikuž, Jan 23, 2015.

1. I see it's pretty dead here in the forum and i was wondering why that is. Did they release it in 2013 and then left it in the state it was in at launch or did it receive any revamps and updates since then ?

Are there people still playing this or is the popularity surge long gone ?

2. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

there should be an update at the end of this month ..

3. Yeah, i know about the Steam release/upcoming update. But since launch there were no updates/patches to the game ?

4. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Not that I know of.

5. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

Edit: didn`t read you answer .. :) no updates before i guess .. just more upcoming ..

6. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

It was released in early 2013 with the 2012 season, before receiving an update to 2013 spec and all the GSC13 upgrades in july of 2013.

It will receive updates that GSCE (graphically) has had since the original GSC13 release with the steam release.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I cannot see the Trucks smoking in this new release, is this feature not included?

8. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I believe they are still to come; the main changes now are the additional tracks. Don't quote me though, I am not 100%

9. This team seems to be severely lacking staff. The dev output is very slow and the added content is quite small. Plus it seems to me like the support for the older titles has shifted from an active to a passive type lately, while they focus on new projects.

10. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

It´s a title originally released in january 2013 which has had a major, free revamp and is going through a second. How much further support do you expect?

And indeed, we´re a small team and this is a small title for a small price. Some adjusting on expectations might be in order...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

It´s coming, along with several other new features. Patience :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Indeed, sorry for the brain fart, man.
    I was being unkind. All the best to you and the team. :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Today Steam downloaded for me a 105 MB update. What's new @Reiza Studios ?

14. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

• Beer Beer x 1
  15. Thanks for the information, Alex and Reiza Studios.
    I'm looking forward to the next update. :)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015