1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Has Milestone ever released a patch for WRC3?

Discussion in 'WRC 4 The Game' started by Sk3ptik0n, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

When I first purchased WRC3 IO enjoyed the tile a lot, but I encountered a series of bugs that made the whole experience less than enjoyable.

For instance, I am unable to setup a car given the my F5 & F6 keys (let alone my pedals) don;t work.
    There were also other interface related issues and a couple other problems here and there.

I wrote a long letter to Milestone, highlighting my problems. I even gave them links to other people's posts complaining of the same issues and at the time I received a response that indicated that they were working on a patch that "will solve most, if not all, of these issues.

Since then I have not seen anything to indicate they are still working on the patch. In fact, as far as I know they have been very silent about the game in general.
    Heck, they haven't even tried to sell us any new cars, which should be an easy source of revenue for a developer like Milestone.

Is anyone more informed than I am? Have I really tossed $50 in the trash?
    Mind you, the game has a lot of promise, but it's just to buggy. It already takes me 10 to 15 minutes to set up so I can use my controllers with it. Then all the bugs add many false starts. At the end of the day, it's just not that much fun. The game itself is, but what I have to do to play it, is not.

2. Their Facebook page says April for the patch.

3. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I know it's been quite some time, but their patch doesn't work with the digital copy of the game. Plus, it doesn't look like they have fixed much of what was broken anyway.

4. Yea,..and none of the distributors have a working patch to use. Mine works fine without the patch anyway.