F1 2010 Has anyone play F1 2010 with both PS3 and Xbox360 w/ Wheel

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello

I am trying to find out without spending tons of money if the force feedback on PS3 version with any logitech wheel (G25/G27/DFGT) is better and or stronger than on Xbox360 with Microsoft wheel ?

I have played on Xbox360 with Microsoft wheel, while not bad, the feedback and force is weak while on PC is very strong and nice, trying to find out if PS3 is stronger.

Thanks for help

• GTP_Mwatso21

I play with my G27 on a PS3 and I really like the firmness that the wheel gives you after I went to the settings and changed the strength from 50% to 100%

i havent played f1 with the 360 wheel, but have used it for forza in the past. Overall from what i remember it wasnt half as nice as using a Driving Force GT on pc and ps3.

My personal suggestion would be to use a wheel on the PC. you have much more control over the settings through the profiler, etc.

I have the 360 wheel. There is no comparison between the 360 wheel and the DFGT, the DFGT wheel feels better. The G25/G27 feel more solid and would be the better wheels. I have not tried the Fanatec, but I'm sure they will get an order by me around the New Year for the PS3/PC wheel.

Thanks Guy, I finally took my younger brothers PS3 and tried with Logitech DFGT and yes much better feel in regards to feeling the car.. Microsoft wheel is good but logitech hands down better.. I sold my G25 last year wish I wouldn't have. Guess one of these time for G27...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back