1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone been able to do a ADAC season?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Sean Kenney, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Has anyone been able to do a ADAC seeason yet, or are the results all messed up still?

I didn't want to start one yet, or until they are fixed.

2. Err, I guess I didn't realize I made a who!e thread on this...thought posted in a thread....

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

New questions deserve a new thread, hence it was created for you :)

4. ahhhh :)

5. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

I haven't bothered starting a championship in DTM or ADAC yet because I know it will be jacked. Hope they can fix it soon. But, good opportunity to train the adaptive AI by doing lots of short races.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. So it's still not fixed? Kind of annoying. Bought it right at the release and had some fun till realized it's bugged. Stopped playing till they fix it. I also refuse to buy 1992 DTM till then. No way I can support that.

7. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

Why? DTM 92 doesn't feature a championship and you don't get any rewards so the result shown on the finishing screen really doesn't mean anything. If I have a fun race, finish second but displayed as finishing fifth I still had just as much fun and didn't lose out on any money/points/glory/whatnot.

The adaptive AI requires short races at all the tracks to learn your style, so I've just been doing a lot of those until the bug is fixed and I've been having great fun. S3 was on vacation over the holidays and have also moved to a new location so they haven't really had any time to address this bug, I'm sure it's high on their list to rectify once they get back in the swing of things.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. 92 is awesome.

Yeah annoying just bugs at a bad time with their move and holidays

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I am doing a DTM season results seem right

10. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

I think my DTM 2014 results have been wrong every time I've raced since the update (maybe a dozen races).

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. And the multiplayer in these cars are awesome!!! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just had an e-mail reply from Sonat at S3 Studios to say they have a solution sorted out for the bug and it will be included with the next hotfix coming out very soon !

13. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

Yep, he was kind enough to reply to the "next update" thread and let us know. :)