1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hardware problem? please help

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by benderr2, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I have got a little problem. The game works quite well. The FPS-rate is very well even if i use a little older system with just 2 GB Ram and a dual core which is quite old. even my nvidea card is not the newest one. sometimes i drive races without any breakdowns in fps but sometimes its just like a movie that pauses and then it goes on an then it pauses again. thats very stupid in corners.

what can i do to avoid that?
  2. tracks like Monaco especially ?
    I've read some people have sames issues there
  3. no not monaco yet. it was quite worse in malaysia. when i restart the computer sometimes it is better
  4. looks like some programs starts while you are playing if it's better when you restart computer
    Did you check your temperatures gpu and cpu just when you see lags ? maybe it's too hot because of dust
  5. use a program like tune up utilities or advanced system care and activate the turbo mode. it stops all unnescesery tasks your pc is up to and you have it dedicated to your game