Hardcore mode available?

Good evening everybody. I have one, very important to me, question about Assetto Corsa. Is there a hardcore mode in the game? Is it possible to set a server, a particular session with banned stuff like: virtual mirrors, different cameras, driving aids (which are not normally used in a particular car), tow cars, no time spending for reparing or setuping a car and so on. I've been waiting for this answer since I first heard about Assetto Corsa. Thanks.

I think it will propably have all that options ... i also would like to see some options to allow only drivers using wheels, h-shifter and clutch (like the real cars) ... but of course just as a option in case some people occasionally want to do some real hard-core online racing ...

I came here today and see a new threat, I didn't know that my post started it. Somebody moved it here. Ok, nobody from AC said there is a hardcore mode but I believe it is. I hope guys from AC care about these 10% of simracers who really want to fell the simulation and everything, not only physics and tyre model etc. but also this feeling: to optimistic near a wall - your session is over. Allowing only one type of racing wheel and one type of gearbox would be great. Frankly, everything what makes the game closer to reality and unifies drivers during a session would be great.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%