1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Hardcore mode available?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Slawomir Judek, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Good evening everybody. I have one, very important to me, question about Assetto Corsa. Is there a hardcore mode in the game? Is it possible to set a server, a particular session with banned stuff like: virtual mirrors, different cameras, driving aids (which are not normally used in a particular car), tow cars, no time spending for reparing or setuping a car and so on. I've been waiting for this answer since I first heard about Assetto Corsa. Thanks.
  2. Just a guess : yes.

3. I think it will propably have all that options ... i also would like to see some options to allow only drivers using wheels, h-shifter and clutch (like the real cars) ... but of course just as a option in case some people occasionally want to do some real hard-core online racing ...
  4. Nuno Pinheiro

Nuno Pinheiro
    Premium Member

that would be the coolest thing out there, i would love to see this on any sim
  5. I have donne it already in LFS (Live For Speed) ... it was the only sim i could setup these options on a server and worked really well ... only proper drivers went there ... no crashers ... and was really nice to know everyone was driving on same conditions as you in a "as real as possible" race.
  6. Nuno Pinheiro

Nuno Pinheiro
    Premium Member

I started driving LFS back in 2005, we use to do the same thing, but there were alot of drivers that weren't able to drive that way :) look for W1ldPort75, thats me :p
  7. Yes ... that happened also there ... some people just stay there watching the races and asking for a exception ... and we were allways trying to convince them to buy a G25/27 so they could race with us :D
  8. Nuno Pinheiro

Nuno Pinheiro
    Premium Member

maybe there will be a way to do the same thing with AC, i sure hope we will be able too, realism at its finest
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I came here today and see a new threat, I didn't know that my post started it. Somebody moved it here. Ok, nobody from AC said there is a hardcore mode but I believe it is. I hope guys from AC care about these 10% of simracers who really want to fell the simulation and everything, not only physics and tyre model etc. but also this feeling: to optimistic near a wall - your session is over. Allowing only one type of racing wheel and one type of gearbox would be great. Frankly, everything what makes the game closer to reality and unifies drivers during a session would be great.