1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hardcore iracing simmers opinion.

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Neil Farren, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Deleted

2. Can you give a link to those forums

3. I just copied and pasted from the codies official forum.

4. I cant find link to iracing forum even on their site
    and when i search for "iracing forum F1 review" in Google all i can find is this same quote coming up in lots of places but no link to original post that quote is from.
    Do iracing have a forum that you can view if your not a member ?

5. Deleted.

6. This post has cleared up a few fears for me, the one thing i didnt want was this to be GRID with faster cars. I've preordered this on Steam and cant wait now. Hoping to see a few more reviews now that the review copies are out.

Thanks!

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Neil the iracing forum is a members only forum. Are you sure you are allowed to copy/paste parts of that discussion to other forums?

8. Not sure Bram. Will remove it just in case. Can you remove if any one has quoted me. Apologies.

9. A hardcore iracer seems a bit out of context,
    seems that he is a member for about a month and is(was)a reviewer for atomic(australian) at one stage.
    Also it seems there is an embargo on reviews till the 17th on the review copies sent out.

10. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

I read it this morning on the Codemaster forum after that I decide to order it. I just hope I don't get disappointed as with Shift.

11. Shift and F1 2010 are COMPLETELY different. Fear not.

12. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Bram I doubt its gonna be a problem so long as Neil has quoted and sourced it.