1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardcore iracing simmers opinion.

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Neil Farren, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Deleted
  2. Can you give a link to those forums
  3. I just copied and pasted from the codies official forum.
  4. I cant find link to iracing forum even on their site
    and when i search for "iracing forum F1 review" in Google all i can find is this same quote coming up in lots of places but no link to original post that quote is from.
    Do iracing have a forum that you can view if your not a member ?
  5. Deleted.
  6. This post has cleared up a few fears for me, the one thing i didnt want was this to be GRID with faster cars. I've preordered this on Steam and cant wait now. Hoping to see a few more reviews now that the review copies are out.

7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Neil the iracing forum is a members only forum. Are you sure you are allowed to copy/paste parts of that discussion to other forums?
  8. Not sure Bram. Will remove it just in case. Can you remove if any one has quoted me. Apologies.
  9. A hardcore iracer seems a bit out of context,
    seems that he is a member for about a month and is(was)a reviewer for atomic(australian) at one stage.
    Also it seems there is an embargo on reviews till the 17th on the review copies sent out.
  10. I read it this morning on the Codemaster forum after that I decide to order it. I just hope I don't get disappointed as with Shift.
  11. Shift and F1 2010 are COMPLETELY different. Fear not.
  12. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Bram I doubt its gonna be a problem so long as Neil has quoted and sourced it.