Hard mounting Clubsport Pedals V1 to a GT Omega Stand?

Hey guys,

So I received my GT Omega Wheel Stand tonight and I can't seem to figure out how to mount my good old Fanatec CSP V1 pedals...

I expected them to use M6 bolts like everything else on that stand but the only holes I see under the pedals are the ones in the middle of the rubber pads and 1- They are bigger than M6 and 2-They don't appear to be threaded?

Anybody has experience in mounting those pedals to a rig?

Thanks

I have an GT Omega stand too, but with the v3 pedals: the four holes in the feet are not threaded, you have to use M6 bolts with nuts. The bolts must be inserted from underneath, and the nuts are on top. I used M6 nylock safety nuts, to stop them working loose.
And with my pedals I had to drill two more holes in the pedal mounting plate to enable the use of bolts with all four feet: the way the stand comes only two holes line up with the pedals, you have to drill the other two to suit.
When assembling, I used a 10mm ring spanner to hold the head of the bolt from underneath, and a 10mm socket with a ratchet to tighten the nylock nuts from above. I also found it easier to assemble the pedals to the mounting plate, and then mount the whole assembly into the rig frame. YMMV. Hope this helps :)

Upvote 0
I have an GT Omega stand too, but with the v3 pedals: the four holes in the feet are not threaded, you have to use M6 bolts with nuts. The bolts must be inserted from underneath, and the nuts are on top. I used M6 nylock safety nuts, to stop them working loose.
And with my pedals I had to drill two more holes in the pedal mounting plate to enable the use of bolts with all four feet: the way the stand comes only two holes line up with the pedals, you have to drill the other two to suit.
When assembling, I used a 10mm ring spanner to hold the head of the bolt from underneath, and a 10mm socket with a ratchet to tighten the nylock nuts from above. I also found it easier to assemble the pedals to the mounting plate, and then mount the whole assembly into the rig frame. YMMV. Hope this helps :)

i want V3 with my gt omega pro, but it seems to dfficult, maybe i will try Rseat or PRosimu stand.

Upvote 0

Thanks, yeah I ended up buying M8 bolts (M6 were actually kinda loose in the CSP holes and the M8 fit perfectly). Good thing I got some nuts too cause yeah, no threads.

For now I think I'll just bolt the front two holes and go from there. I bet it will be more than enough to hold them (it still has the rubber feets too).

Upvote 0

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 25.0%