Hard braking - g27 pedals

I have a g27. I have noticed that the AI can brake SO much better then I. In an actual race I either seem to ram cars hard or they ram me, depending on how I brake. Almost guaranteed the first turn of a race. I don't feel there is much more I can do race wise. I basically have to give up 4-5 spots bc I have to brake early to not ram someone, with the hope of not being rammed.

Take the Norisring, which has two 180 degree turns or so after a long straight away, I have been practicing on that, and can do pretty well, until you add in cars with me. I find the last turn much more difficult to brake into, maybe bc it is a decline?

In general, if I lock up, I go long, if I brake to soft, I go long. If I brake hard and do it right I stop too soon or lastly I do it all right :) I know some of this is practice, as I am still new, but I feel it is VERY difficult to hit that sweet brake spot and I have practiced a fair bit.

I turned the brake pedal sensitivity down to 20% and messed around with where it should be...seems around 20% to not lock up. I have the car brakes around 95%. How much should I mess with the bias?

Any tips? It is really an issue on first corners and I hate hitting people.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back