1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Racer' started by KS95, Dec 31, 2010.

1. KS95

RACER Moderator

The countdown to the new year begins! :D

I remembered someone doing a countdown thread last year, so I've made this to countdown and wish all the Racer community a happy new year! Make sure you get pissed and enjoy the night! :)

Roughly an hour and half left before 2011 (GMT) :)
  2. 00:03
  3. 11:02 am :D
  4. KS95

RACER Moderator

Parhaps I should have done this earlier.. haha :tongue:

Welcome to the new decade, eh? :)
  5. w00t!
  6. Stereo

Premium Member

Happy New Year!

Just a year ago we moved to this forum... last year's thread is one of the oldest.
  7. Still 2010 here!
  8. Well Happy New Year everyone. has been 2011 for about 9 hours now lol.
  9. KS95

RACER Moderator

14 for me, it's starting off pretty good though, I slept a lot and now I'm eating a sausage sandwich. Go 2011!
  10. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll

Hey all, Happy new Year!
    Was on a New Year Party and be back since 10 min. ^^ WoW, my head feels like a kanon ball...
    I wish you all the best in 2011!
  11. KS95

RACER Moderator

So people, any new years resolutions? :)
  12. Same resolution as last year, 1280x1024 (LOL)
  13. KS95

RACER Moderator

Yeah yeah.. very funny.. :tongue:
  14. my resolution is to think of a resolution for the resolution of 2012 (if we dont die in 2012) xD
  15. I won't drink any more... or any less!
  16. Finally, with an 090 not far away, I might be able to finish some long on-hold projects. A new Broken Springs. A revised Mugello. A completely revamped Mt Panorama. Maybe even a Monster truck or two, and an arena for racing them. Anyone care for a dodgem car track?
  17. I wish a very happy new year to you all! And remember, drive safe on the streets, drive wild at home! :)

That would be awesome for stunt driving :p
  18. Once 090 is released I'll resume work. Not that I'm not doing any kind of work right now though... just don't feel like messing with shaders right now just to have them be completely different in the next version.

a Dodgem car track would be fun, but last I checked thats pretty simple. floor with some walls and a ceiling. but I did just have a good idea of whats possible with a track like that.... car soccer anyone? lol
  19. soccer.JPG

On Luthobu's Terragen track that's already possible :p
  20. It would be awesome to play it online(i'm talking about car soccer)