Hanging up the ol Helmet

Hi guys, just informing people that i will no longer be racing in FSR 2011, i have found i just do not enjoy the testing which is needed to compete in WC, it has become rather tiresome after 3 years competing thinking i was one of the best sim racers out there to only have 1 win 3 podiums and a number of points finishes.

The amount of work needed to do a race weekend is mad, but thats how it should be, the thing is since upping my hours at work i just find my life has become so vaig, i come home from work i test i go to work etc etc..

I currently feel i have no social life outside FSR which is realy suffocating me.

i have met some fantastic people here in FSR and made many great friends on and off the track, i wish every single person involved in FSR success for the future.

This is not the end for me, i will be back at some point just now i need a break from it, and to enjoy life again.

One thing i will say is i am a bloody good Sim Race Driver, and to be finishing 7th in races and struggling to finish in the point just shows how good some of you guys are, Huis, Marques, Kerkhof andall the others who have often thrashed me, its been a pleasure to race against such hugh esteemed names.

I will be back in the future for sure, maybe sooner than later if r factor 2 comes out !

I als want to say a bit thanks to all my fans out there for their support and i hope they will continue to support me in the future, and a big thanks to GT OMEGA Racing for their support this season.

Cheers, Lee

Thankyou for the messages guys, and a big thanks to Atze mate you know why !

Cya around guys, will be keeping in touch etc.. and i will beracing in the future !

Cheers again !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years