PC2 Handling? o:

whats up with the Handling of Different Cars??
yesterday i Drove an Group C Jag on the Schleife and and constantly spinning out of corners (with low speed!!) like "hey im 60 km/h fast but i could drive the corner with 120 but i spin)

i used the stable setup and there was summer conditions on the track so why this happens? o.O

and i use default setup with PRoject cars 2 and it's fine.
Why i have stopped playing is the awfull graphics and awfull AI :) and awfull sense of speed :)

WTF? The graphics are by far the best thing about Project Cars 2 (well, along with the car and track selection that beats even Assetto Corsa with mods) unless you're playing on the lowest possible graphics settings or on Xbox which uses the lowest possible graphics settings anyway. Sense of speed is relative to your camera angle and FOV setting. The problem is the AI inconsistency and terrible penalty system. Then again, you were constantly shilling Forza 7 so I'm still not quite sure whether or not you're just joking. Also, most default setups are pretty bad.

PC2 has moments of brilliance followed by moments of frustration. If you ever decide to do an endurance race with driver swaps with the AI, make sure that penalties are disabled because your AI driver won't pay attention to them and will constantly have to serve drive-through penalties.

Personally, I'm taking a break from PC2 currently anyway and going back to Raceroom and Automobilista.

thanks for youre opinions and help! very gratefull with that

for me it seems to be that the standart setups are a lil bit wonky in the game ^^ ffb wise i'm at a good point that i have no ffb oversteering but a decent feeling.. and i read some stuff tyre related to the game (pressures and stuff like that)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back