Resource icon

Tracks Hampton Downs, NZ 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
For some reason when I go to load the track up. It get's stuck on the loading screen and after about 10 seconds, the track/session doesn't load and just goes back to the main menu. Any fix for this?

P.S This is also happening with Teretonga, Taupo & Manfeild

For some reason when I go to load the track up. It get's stuck on the loading screen and after about 10 seconds, the track/session doesn't load and just goes back to the main menu. Any fix for this?
sounds like you need to check your resolution settings or do a file integrity check via steam

This is nothing like Hamptons... no elevation (literally the key defining feature of the track), and no club circuit or additional layouts of the track, which are used 99% of the team - especially the D1 layout...

Can someone actually make this track with a bit of effort?

This is nothing like Hamptons... no elevation (literally the key defining feature of the track), and no club circuit or additional layouts of the track, which are used 99% of the team - especially the D1 layout...

Can someone actually make this track with a bit of effort?
There is a good track layout in Assetomods, with all 3 configurations, but I can only get the international to run.
https://***************/hampton-downs-raceway/

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 375 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing