• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Hamilton Wins Hungarian GP

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 29, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Ratings:
    +943
    View the Post on the Blog

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
  2. Salut Gilles

Salut Gilles

Ratings:
    +255
    Kudos to World Champion Lewis Hamilton for his first win with Mercedes-AMG. Working hard, having discipline, showing seriousness, and being as talented as he is will pay off in most cases. He managed this race to a perfect 10/10.

May he and Mercedes personel start competing with Vettel on par until Sao Paolo. It would be quite a battle to watch! And good for the sport also! GO LEWIS GO! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Terry Rock

Terry Rock

Ratings:
    +377
    Hopefully Kimi, Alonso or Lewis can start scoring to bring down that gap to Vettel.
    I really do not want to see another 'white-wash' season by RBR.

4. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson

Ratings:
    +3,780
    Vettel needs a DNF in reality to get really nervous about the championship.
    If let´s say Hamilton wins 8 straight races now and Vettel comes second in every one of them, it´s going to take until after Abu Dhabi for a new championship leader to emerge.
    So with full reliability i think Vettel takes his fourth title.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

Ratings:
    +830
    "So with full reliability i think Vettel takes his fourth title."
    I think this is sadly true :(

6. nijeat

nijeat

Ratings:
    +225
    If you give up all hope of the championship you will feel just better like me.