Hamilton to leave McLaren before end of the year?

Are you comparing a drinking company, that show up from nowhere and can be gone in the same way, with a big constructor like Mercedes?

And if Mercedes drop's McLaren as engine supplier?

Apart Mercedes, Ferrari could be the only option, but with Alonso there it will never happen.

Red bull come out of No where but they won Constructors too and they can deliver best car time and time again so it can be a better opportunity along with Ferrari but as i said Redbull wasn't preferring Hamilton at this time and we don't know about Future

Well i don't think they will sign Lewis at any point but if Horner really think he fits then Lewis will enter into Redbull
Don´t listen to the media or Horner while talking to the media.
He talks a bunch of crap but he knows he can´t deny Hamilton a seat, it would be too big of a deal, same with Ferrari.

As Domenicali said, "you would be foolish to turn down Hamilton a seat"

It´s the same as Vettel going to Ferrari, had he asked he would have been in.

They are looking for the next Vettel. If they sign Hamilton. And then suddently, "the new Vettel" arrives in Torro Rosso. They have a major problem.
But you said "bigger" joke.

Not sure what that means as Vettel himself came from that program.
Vergne, Ricciardo, Chandhok, Jamie, Buemi, Felipe all came from that.

Several F1 driver´s. some present some never really got their foot in solid.

But you said "bigger" joke.

Not sure what that means as Vettel himself came from that program.
Vergne, Ricciardo, Chandhok, Jamie, Buemi, Felipe all came from that.

Several F1 driver´s. some present some never really got their foot in solid.

Felipe?
Chandhok was a Red Bull Junior driver in 08. And 08 only. They didn't exactly groom him, or make him go to F1.

Fair enough. Enrique Bernoldi was the first one that Red Bull brought in. But that was just down to the money Red Bull gave Arrows to run him. They tried to get him into Sauber, but Sauber refused, and chose Raikkonen instead. Smart guy!

Though, they've had a lot of guys in the "junior squad". Many is kicked out early, very early. Just look at Lewis Williamson. 5 races as a Red Bull Junior. Now he is kicked out and replaced with Antonio Felix da Costa, who hasn't really showed amazingly promise the last years.

However, since Red Bull got theire own F1 team, Klien has been kicked out, Liuzzi has been kicked out, Speed was kicked out. Vettel had success, then they got Buemi and Alguersuari. Who never did enough to get the second Red Bull seat (do they have to win a race?). Got replaced with Ricciardo and Vergne, which has done worse than the two previous. And will most likely not get a Red Bull seat either.

I think the program is a joke. You have to have some money yourself, it isn't purely skills and results (Albon and da Costa). You seemingly have to win in a Torro Rosso to get a Red Bull seat (copy Vettel), you have to play by the rules of Helmut Marko.
Ok, Red Bull does get some of them to F1, and helps them. But it's just because of Red Bull and Torro Rosso. It's nothing else than a paydrive. A sponsor-bought ride.

Oh, and, yeah, my views is colored by the fact that I think Helmut Marko is a complete *beeep*

But I don't think Hamilton would join Red bull Racing as he would be #2 Driver to vettel
And also Vettel didn't want to leave Redbull until Newey was there so they will have their #1 Driver and they will look for another only if Mark leaves Redbull

Alba.. DTM driver and Race of Champions, champion beating Vettel and Loeb in Semi and Finals.

However, since Red Bull got theire own F1 team, Klien has been kicked out, Liuzzi has been kicked out, Speed was kicked out. Vettel had success, then they got Buemi and Alguersuari. Who never did enough to get the second Red Bull seat (do they have to win a race?). Got replaced with Ricciardo and Vergne, which has done worse than the two previous. And will most likely not get a Red Bull seat either.
Seems like they have a pretty solid idea of who to kick and who to keep judging by the kicks of Klien, Liuzzi, Speed.

I´d also like to see how you can say Vergne and Ricciardo has done worse.
The car is crap compared to last year, it is without a doubt the slowest car of the older teams.

Buemi is not even a world champion! He´s never been champion in anything.
Both him and Jamie were on vacation in STR for three years and failed to impress anyone.

Saying Vergne or Ricciardo is the same is funny, especially since Vergne for example has been in F1 for about 4 months or so... surely he should get atleast 12 before we judge him.
Or 36 if you want to compare him to Jamie or Buemi.

I think the program is a joke. You have to have some money yourself, it isn't purely skills and results (Albon and da Costa). You seemingly have to win in a Torro Rosso to get a Red Bull seat (copy Vettel), you have to play by the rules of Helmut Marko.
Ok, Red Bull does get some of them to F1, and helps them. But it's just because of Red Bull and Torro Rosso. It's nothing else than a paydrive. A sponsor-bought ride.
Perhaps a joke to you but if we look at what the goals was it´s clear they surpassed their own goals of nurturing driver´s into becoming world champions.

I also doubt you have to win in a STR to be selected for RBR, your performance is based on what you did over the whole year not just one day where the universe alligned for you.

You have to show consistently that you first of all is as quick as Vettel.
This is like rule 1 because they are only looking for the next Vettel,

Oh, and, yeah, my views is colored by the fact that I think Helmut Marko is a complete *beeep*
I can´t disagree on that, he is a moron.

To me the Red Bull driver programme is like a TV competition.
2 lucky young drivers will get the chance to drive a Toro Rosso car for a couple of seasons before being unceremoniously dropped on their ass with no sponsors.

Are you comparing a drinking company, that show up from nowhere and can be gone in the same way, with a big constructor like Mercedes?

And if Mercedes drop's McLaren as engine supplier?

Apart Mercedes, Ferrari could be the only option, but with Alonso there it will never happen.

More than one engine manufacture out there.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 281 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%