Hamilton on Top Gear today

I really hope we see you cry, imagine Hamilton on pole in AUS. What will you do?
I can only imagine lol.

No championship points for being on pole....its the race result that matters .
Why do Hamilton fans conveniently continue to overlook this small detail?:)

Besides ..he had the fastest car last year in AUS,yet he couldnt beat his own teamamate to the win or even SV who started in 6th for second,so to be honest i dont expect much from him this year . But it will surprise me alot if he manages to beat Rosberg

No championship points for being on pole....its the race result that matters .
Why do Hamilton fans conveniently continue to overlook this small detail?:)
Besides ..he had the fastest car last year in AUS,yet he couldnt beat his own teamamate to the win or even SV who started in 6th for second,so to be honest i dont expect much from him this year . But it will surprise me alot if he manages to beat Rosberg
Edited:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/hamilton-on-top-gear-today.64759/#post-1371121

I think you simply missed the point completely..

no doubt ..i must've missed it completely...in your world everyone misses the point ,but you

I´m positive you did not watch the race. In fact i´m certain you don´t watch any races.
Because you know as much about what goes on in Formula 1 as Bin Laden did about My Little Pony.

Couldnt even hold on to second place from pole and lost it to the blindingly fast Sebastien Vettel who started in as far back as 6th!!!

I think if he manages to beat Rosberg in AUS this year ,that would be something his fans should relish deeply

Yea Vettel was amazing there but i liked him better in China and Monaco when the car wasn´t perfect.
Fighting Narain the backmarker or saying the car jumping like a rabbit when the "nr2 driver" puts it on pole.
If the car isn´t perfect, Vettel is nowhere to be seen.

Haha the only reason you said that was because Rosberg whooped Schumacher like it was nothing.
And you hope deep down that he does it to Hamilton too so you can have any form of decency left within you.

As good as Schumi was, he´s not Hamilton.

I also love that you have now turned your back on Schumi, no more Avatar with Schumi, you just had to let go there didn´t you?

Oohh here come tsunami after tsunami of excuses...good thing i can swim or u'd be drowning me in the stuff

But ill give you one thing: Schumi is no Hamilton...cuz if he was, he wouldnt be a 7xWDC,that's for damn sure

p.s. I didnt let go, it's just a closed page for me now...since he no longer drives in F1...will always be my favourite driver,as i dont see anyone currently that comes even remotly close to how complete a package he was in his hey day,as well as his form at the age of 43...Alonso is pretty rounded up ,but still not on par with MS

Yea i´m the one making excuses.... you are the butthurt one because Hamilton literally destroyed Vettel´s time.
In equal cars.. .

i could care less what Hamilton does on a British show. For all we know he could've been practicing all week in that car. What's pathetic about this story is how the low grade british F1 web sites have this on their page as a major headline,which in way is totally understandable,considering LH will not be making top headlines this year

A blind parrot would be 7 time world champion with the machine that was Ferrari and Byrne the designer back then.
Yes Byrne designed all of Schumacher´s winning cars. .

man,you really are hollow arent you?..i keep expalining this to you over and over again and you keep digging into the same pile of sh.it. ....u like bathing yourself in it dont you?,lol

for the last time: It doesnt matter how fast you are if you have incompetent people designing the cars you drive....luck or no luck,....capish?

You don´t find it interesting how the two germans have won all their titles with the two most succesful F1 designers of all time? Of course not, things like that just goes in one ear and out the other.

I dont find it interesting or peculiar at all..both are very smart,inteligent individuals with great driving abilities ,who knew/know how to excecute their F1 careers in the best possible way...something LH is totally incapable of doing....the guy needs to be coached tutored, and managed constantly ,even at the age of 27 ,otherwise he bathes himself in the same crapola you do

and if you find that view skewed then perhaps F1 isnt for you,since you're still not getting it

images
:roflmao:

There has to be waaaay more than 0.0.2 seconds of difference between these two situations. I think the 1.44 times in the dry of many drivers have plenty of room for improvement.
Yea the best thing would be that this time sparks some interest and F1 drivers demand that they get to come down again and do their laps in good conditions.

Button´s time looks a bit iffy but the dry day he ran was supposedly very hot.

This plus your original post (yeah, the one you removed) means that you'll get another warning.

Hampus, you need to realize a few things:

- you're not always right
- your opinion isn't the holy grail
- others are entitled to their opinion
- you don't need to have the last word all the time

I told you all that more than once or twice already but apparently you are just unwilling to accept these simple things.

I get a warning but these things are ok?

"I'm Bin Laden in the LH tread and you my little pony,but u ride more like a mule. "
Nice.

Judging by that picture it seems i´m not alone in agreeing with it.

If you think there is a violation you should report it. Just because someone else violates the rules it doesn't entitle you to violate the rules as well.

Other than that, once again: you don't need to have the last word all the time. If you have a problem contact us through PM. No need to contact us both through PM and in public. This will neither justify your actions nor make the warning go away.

Tom

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years