Hamilton Holds Tight to Bahrain Victory

Mercedes boss Toto Wolff said afterwards that just one more lap and Raikkonen could have won.

Please tell this "crystal ball" argument to Mercedes Boss Toto Wolff too.. He is saying the exact same thing with me. Thanks, discussion is over for me.

"COULD have won" is your argument? He COULD have had an engine failure. He COULD have had a blown tire. He COULD locked his brakes and went of track. He COULD have tried to pass Hamilton and failed. Should I go on about what COULD have happened or are we done talking hypotheticals?

Hamilton won. Sorry.

Kimi lost 4 secs in his last lap before pitting, if he stopped 1 lap earlier he would ve had a chance to overtake Lewis, and that's it ^^
If only...

the world were made of hypothetical situations. I could have been a billionaire.

Last edited:
The star of the show had a bad day at the office.......he will be back and watch this space.
Vettel is the guy to watch this season.
Every race has it's ups and downs and at the end of the day, they finished where they did. No amount of talking is gonna change that.
Watch Sebs for the rest of the season, do yourself a favor. ;)

Jeez! guys! The race is what it was! not one lap shorter or one lap longer!
Hell man!If......this....If that.... then ...... If Sena was still around then..... what?

One more hypothetical I suppose, it is a fact that Lewis got caught up behind the slower cars during his last few laps which certainly helped Kimi close some of the distance. Who knows how much greater the gap could have been between Lewis and Kimi if he hadn't got behind the slower cars...

But I only say this because it wasn't mentioned in previous debates from the last page or two about how Kimi was going to win the whole enchilada if only...and then if...

One more hypothetical I suppose, it is a fact that Lewis got caught up behind the slower cars during his last few laps which certainly helped Kimi close some of the distance. Who knows how much greater the gap could have been between Lewis and Kimi if he hadn't got behind the slower cars...

But I only say this because it wasn't mentioned in previous debates from the last page or two about how Kimi was going to win the whole enchilada if only...and then if...

Oh please, discussion started with Kimi may-could won if there was only one more lap.. And this is said because Hamilton had break issues and Kimi had a better pace.. After that Toto Wolff said excatly same thing.. So we don't need to see the future nor we don't need a crystal ball to say this.. Of course we can create 1 billion hypothetical but that is different and most of them will depend on past situations in race.. I think it's not so hard to understand this.. In addition you were the guy who had a more decsive said "no, Kimi could only catch Hamilton in 3-4 laps.."

Oh please, discussion started with Kimi may-could won if there was only one more lap.. And this is said because Hamilton had break issues and Kimi had a better pace.. After that Toto Wolff said excatly same thing.. So we don't need to see the future nor we don't need a crystal ball to say this.. Of course we can create 1 billion hypothetical but that is different and most of them will depend on past situations in race.. I think it's not so hard to understand this.. In addition you were the guy who had a more decsive said "no, Kimi could only catch Hamilton in 3-4 laps.."

You sure like to play that hypothetical card when its convenient for you, but when its not, you're the first one to speak up and say...OH PLEASE. :whistling:

Oh I just saw that you wrote "Hamilton won. Sorry."

Well, I'm not sad after the result.. :) Also, I like both Hamilton and Raikkonen. Both skillful drivers in my opinion and fair racers..

Now I understand you are going on the discussion because you think I can't stand Hamilton's win or Raikkonen can't finished first so I say "Raikkonen could win"..

Then Toto Wolff also should feel sad, while his driver won the race he still says "Raikkonen could win"..

Sorry Toto, Hamilton won, accept it! :D

Ok, understood, box box box.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back