1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hamilton and Button Helmets mixed up

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by cowboy2, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Hi everyone, one problem, Hamilton and Buttons helmets are mixed up, wondering how to swap, have tried renaming each file but dosnt do the right thing, it makes each helmet either black or blue, hope someone can tell me what to do. Thanks.

2. I really cant see how this would have happend, but maybe swapping the contents of each XML into the the other one (rather than renaming the file itself) will work out for you.

3. I have same problem with ferrari, alosno had massa's helmet and massa's number

4. Paul I did that with uninstalling other helmet mods with ryder mod manager, sorted Buttons out but Hamiltons wont change, I think Ill just live with it unless you have any other ideas. Cheers.

5. Nah no other ideas sorry other than going back to a totally vanilla install. I ride cockpit view and drivers hats arent really a big concern to me :D

6. Yeh thanks mate, I think Ill just live with it, already re-installed a million times after problems, maybe another mod may fix it up, thats probably the problem, too many mods, not that Im complaining but some just dont work or screw up the game although Ryders mod makes it easier to uninstall. Thanks again for your help buddie. See You.