1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helmets Hamilton AMG Fantasy Helmets X2 1.0

Fantasy Hamilton Skid Lid

1. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Hamilton AMG Fantasy Helmets X2 - Fantasy Hamilton Skid Lid

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. It looks fantastic, great job as usual ML ;)

3. Thank you again

4. wow big thx :thumbsup:

5. Thought you already binned these stuff :whistling:
    BTW stunning job as ever ML.

6. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

To be honest i never liked your style, its often too much for me (but thats just my taste, everyone has a different). but your work is always in extremely good quality, very nice work!

I really like that they are still recognisible as hamilton helmets, not too far away from the basic design from lewis.

+ i'm glad that you released a mod for 2013 ;) (ok... helmets are basically the same as in 12 :D)

7. ML2166

ML2166

Can't remember saying I'd binned the helmets?

As it happens I actually had done, but just found these two .dds files and spruced them up a bit with a couple of new layers on top.

8. ML2166

ML2166

All part of the wonderful world of taste....if you like it, you download it, if you don't, you don't.......all part of freedom of choice. :)

Why I don't and will never download anything that looks only partially like a replica of something, or anything that has logos the wrong way round etc etc on the new cars for this year. But if that is what you like and what you rate highly, and seek....good luck to you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Could you please add his white gloves?

10. ML2166

ML2166

Nope sorry no time for it. You could extract the texture and do it yourself if you wish.....I just uploaded what I had. Sorry.

11. I didn't say that you said you binned these helmets.
    You said you don't keep stuffs for long times so I thought you already deleted these as once you said you usually delete the psd file of your works.
    But it's good to see you releasing masterpieces again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Absolutely fantastic!
    Great job!
    Thank you!

13. Really great job, you are simply the best:):):):)!!!
    Thank you!
    I have got one question: Could you make an Michael Schumacher AMG-Helmet? Please