Hamas and Israel at war.

http://rt.com/news/israel-gaza-conflict-civilians-813/

Israeli PM just came on saying there were no children casualties, only terrorists, as live feed of bombings and twitter pictures of children being rushed to the hospital appearing by the minutes.

Edit: at least 3 children were confirmed dead yesterday.

Social media has become a tool of war. Get your info from
Non MSM sources if you want to know what's really happening. Watch the live feed posted earlier, bombing raids have been going in through the night and intensified as daylight broke and the Egypt PM visits Hamas.

Harry fear is saying he received a report that the Israel military is saying they will not go along with a ground invasion because "the cost would be too great".

Only piece of good news I've heard so far.

Egypt will continue to support Gaza against continued attacks rom Israeli armed forces, President Mohamed Morsy reiterated on Friday. "The price will be high if the aggression continues," Morsy said after he performed Friday prayers in Fatma Al-Sharbatly Mosque in Cairo’s Fifth Settlement. "Egypt is different from yesterday," he added, referring to his predecessor ousted President Hosni Mubarak’s soft stance on the Israel-Palestine conflict. "We assure them [Israel] that the price will be high for continued aggression, and [we tell them] you have to bear the responsibility,” Morsy continued. During Morsy’s speech, worshipers chanted: "Khaybar, Khaybar, Oh Jews, the army of Mohamed will return," in reference to a historical battle fought between Muslims and Jews in Saudi Arabia. "I say to those on behalf of all the Egyptian people that Egypt today is different from yesterday, and Arabs today are different from yesterday. I say confidently that Egypt will not leave Gaza alone,” Morsy said.

Egypt has opened its borders to take injured Gazans into its hospitals. The ones in Gaza are running out of fuel for their generators.

Was just on FoxNews. Saying Israel is wiping out the long range rockets from Hamas in a prelude to an attack on Iran. These rockets have to be elimninated before the hit Iran and thats what they are doing right now.

Egypt will get involved before israel gets to attack Iran directly I think.

Just saw this on twitter, of course not confirmed; will watch for more info on this, haven't heard anything to this effect as of yet; anyone else? :

Moe Ahmed ‏@JournoMoe
22 min ago: BREAKING: Exchange of artillery fire between Israeli ground troops & resistance groups in Khan Younis, Gaza #GazaUnderAttack

Current known list of the dead since the 14th.

List of the martyrs:

1-Walid Abadlah, 2 years
2-Marwan Abu Al-Qumsan, 52
3- Ramai Hamamd
4- Khalid Abu Al-Naser
5- Habes Mesbeh, 30
6-Wael Al-Ghalban
7- Hicham Al-Ghalban
8- Ahmad Al-Jaabari, 52, Hamas top military commander
9-Mohamamd Al-Hams
10- Ranan Arafat, 5
11-Essam Abu El-Mazzah, 20
12-Hani Al-Kaseeh, 18
13- Ahmad Al-Masharawi, 11 months old
14- Hiba Al-Masharwai, 19
15- Mahmaoud Sawaween, 65
16- Hanin Tafesh 10 months baby girl,
17- Faris Basyouni
18- Tareq Jamal Nasser
19-Oday Jamal Nasser
20- Marwan Abu El Qumsan
21- Ahmad Abu Jalal
22- Ziad Abu Jalal
23- Amjad Abu Jalal
24- Hasan Hamileh
25- Ayman Saleem
26- Khaled Khalil Shayer, 27 years old
27- Walid Abadleh, 4 years old
28- Hasan Hulei, 27 years old
29- Mahmoud Sa’ad-Allah, 2 years old
30- Ismail Qandil

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/?p=8109

RIP to these poor people and also the 3 israeli's struck. Prayers for the families and the people of both sides.

Anonymous has just DELETED the database for the bank of Jerusalem. How do you hurt a Zionist? Hit their wallets!

http://inagist.com/all/269562361969532928/

I feel for the innocents who lost money but the only way to cripple the war machine is eliminating its funding.
Oh right, so only one side of the party has a war funding. Good to know.

Hamas makes their rockets from free clay?

War is so 1980

Air strike on Gaza. Well over 15 explosions in that one pass... Jet's still sound in the area...

Cease fire negotions so far are unsuccessful, Palestinian reps say they don't believe Israel is serious about it. Fingers crossed they work something out before the ground assault which was given the green flag to up its reservist call to 75,000 soldiers.

Tweet: (no links): Apparently Israeli military border patrols just went through #Gaza gate and tanks are 1 km behind #groundtroops

Edit: last update for tonight, long day in Austin an I gotta get up early for qualy. I'll post updates in the morning before heading out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back